eBenefits is a joint VA/DoD web portal that give you access to many of your VA & military records. You can use the eBenefits website to apply for many VA benefits as well, however most functions of the eBenefits website are being moved to the VA's website at VA.GOV.
Currently, the eBenefits website allows veterans to:
- Apply for Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) Grant
- Download CHAMPVA forms
- Download VA letters for dependents
- Download a VA Home Loan Certificate of Eligibility
- Manage VGLI policy information
- Request a representative for VA claims
- Release medical records to VA
- Verify Montgomery GI Bill school enrollment
- View Military Personnel File
- Update personal contact information
you can also use eBenefits to apply for many VA benefits.
How To Access eBenefits
eBenefits is located at www.ebenefits.va.gov. Before you can access and use eBenefits you must be listed in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) and have a DS Logon.
Service members can access eBenefits with a DS Logon or Common Access Card (CAC).
You can choose from two levels of registration: DS Logon Level 1 (Basic) or DS Logon Level 2 (Premium).
If you are a veteran and have no DEERS info you must contact the VA to get your login information.
Stay on Top of Your Veteran Benefits
Military benefits are always changing. Keep up with everything from pay to health care by subscribing to Military.com, and get access to up-to-date pay charts and more with all latest benefits delivered straight to your inbox.