Members of the military are subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. There are also several free legal services available to military members, their families, and veterans.
If you are in the military, you are subject to a different legal system than civilians are, the following links describe that legal system:
- Military law overview
- Physical disability board of review
- Military political activity restrictions
- Nonjudicial punishment explained
- Courts martial explained
There are several legal benefits available to military members, their families, and veterans including:
- Personal and family legal assistance and counseling
- Legal appeal resources for Veterans claims
- The Servicemember's Civil Relief Act
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Know All Your Legal Rights and Benefits
Be aware and get what you are entitled to. Keep up with all the legal benefits available to you as a service member, veteran or spouse and get updates delivered straight to your inbox by subscribing to Military.com.