The tables below reflects the monthly base pay for all military members while the calculator can compute your personalized base pay plus allowances and special pays.
2019 Pay charts
For your personalized pay and allowance computation check out our Military Pay Calculator which has been updated to include the 2.4% pay raise.
Factors That Affect Military Pay
- The annual pay raise
- Longevity raises virtually every 2 years (based on the number of years in service)
- Number of Drill Periods (Guard and Reserve Only)
- Basic Allowance for Housing Increases: BAH (based on location).
- Basic Allowance for Subsistence Increases: BAS
- Special Pay(s) (based on occupations: Language Skills, Combat, Flight, Hazardous Duty).
Keep Up with Military Pay Updates
Military pay benefits are changing all the time -- make sure you're up to date with everything you've earned. Join Military.com for free to receive updates on all your military benefits, delivered directly to your inbox.