As an affiliate partner Military.com earns from qualifying purchases.
2023 Veterans Day Deals, Discounts and Freebies
Click below to search for discounts by category. Visit daily as the list is updated frequently!
Popular Veterans Day Restaurant Discounts
- Golden Corral -- Golden Corral is hosting their Military Appreciation Night on November 13 from 5pm to close. This includes a free “thank you” meal when dining in.
- Fogo de Chão -- Veterans and active-duty personnel get a 50% discount off the Full Churrsaco Experience, and their guests will get a 10% discount off the Full Churrasco Experience, November 10 through 12.
- Insomnia Cookies -- Veterans and active-duty military get a free 6-pack of Classic cookies with any purchase until November 13 at 3 a.m. PST. Excludes all online pick-up/delivery orders and nationwide shipping orders.
Popular Veterans Day Retail Discounts
- AARP -- AARP salutes you for your service to our country with a special membership offer.
- Under Armour -- Active-duty service members, veterans, military spouses and military family members get up to 40% off their purchases between November 2 and 19.
- Sleep Number -- Sleep Number is offering exclusive military discounts – 20% off most Sleep Number 360® smart beds, all bases, and most bedding purchases. This offer is valid through November 13.
Related: If you're a veteran or active military member, Fetch Pet Insurance offers up to 10% off your pet insurance premium. Get your quote.
Popular Veterans Day Travel & Recreation Discounts
- CheapOair -- Save up to $25 on Fees on Flights. Use Promo Code VTRN25.
- Knott's Berry Farm -- Active-duty military and veterans receive discounted admission for themselves and up to 5 guests during Military Tribute Days, November 1 through 16 and November 27 through December 14. Tickets can be purchased online or at the Knott’s Berry Farm ticket booths.
- Pickleball Kingdom -- From November 11 to 13, veterans play for free.
All of the Veterans Day discounts featured by Military.com have been confirmed, either through press release or direct communication with the company.
Keep in mind that to access your Veterans Day discounts most businesses require proof of military service.
What identification do you need to prove that you're a veteran?
If you’re an active duty military member, reservist member of the National Guard or military retiree, the easiest way to access Veterans Day discounts is to use your military ID card.
For veterans who receive Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) health benefits, the VA benefits photo ID card should serve as easy proof of veteran status at most businesses.
If you don’t have a VA benefits card, the VA can provide you with a Veterans ID Card. Rolled-out in 2017, the Veterans ID Card program allows all honorably discharged veterans to apply for online and receive by mail a card meant to function as proof of service. While not an official form of government ID, most businesses accept it as proof of service. Learn more about getting a Veterans ID Card.
Some states include veteran status on their state ID cards and drivers licenses, offering another ID card option for veterans looking to show businesses proof that they served.
And, if all else fails, most businesses will accept a copy of your DD-214 as proof of service.
Note: Not all franchise locations participate in their national chain's Veterans Day programs -- be sure to contact your nearest establishment to make sure they are participating.
Related: Veterans - experience the benefits of a VA Loan. Start your quote today.